Specialist Venue Consultancy & Management
Do you own a property suitable for wedding ceremonies but don’t have the resources to promote the service, show potential clients around or bring their plans to life?
Are you a new wedding venue and require some help setting up and getting going?
Are already established and require assistance developing your current offering?
Weddings by Annabel can help.
Designed for large, private houses and unusual venues who either already hire out their land and property for events or who are considering looking into this increasingly popular option for generating an income from their space, this unique service aims to relieve owners of the time consuming and often stressful job of managing and hosting events. You can have the peace of mind that your interests and the interest of your clients are being looked after before and during their event.
Annabel Candler is a qualified, experienced, professional wedding planner with a background in marketing, customer service and events. For nine years she has not only helped clients but various venues across the Cumbria. She offers help and support to all types and sizes of wedding venues whether they need an extra pair of hands to liaise with their potential and existing client base or someone to run weddings on their behalf.
Whether advising venues on lasting improvements and putting those solutions in place or maximising the return on time, spend and existing assets, Annabel will work with you to find the best route to success.
She can offer a range of services, which can be tailored specifically to suit venues’ exact requirements and offer a free initial consultation to gain an understanding about the business and requirements before proceeding with a detailed assessment.
What does this entail for you?
- Dedication of a short amount of time to investigate the potential,
- Allowing access for Weddings by Annabel to assess the venue including facilities, any accommodation and potential event spaces,
- Detailing any areas of concern or future development plans.
What will Weddings by Annabel do for you?
- Creation of the wedding packages and correct forms for the booking process, including terms & conditions,
- Organising temporary event notices and licences needed for external events,
- Responding to enquiries from couples, undertaking the initial client meetings including all viewings and going through the booking process for the proposed event,
- Providing a single point of contact for clients and suppliers for the lead up to and during the event,
- Managing contact with all suppliers to collate details including delivery, set up and break down times,
- Creation and distribution of supplier agreements including insurances and certification,
- Ensuring payments are made to the venue by the couples in a timely manner,
- Management for the setup, duration and breakdown of the event, if required,
- Communication with venue owners at monthly catch up meetings, including submitting details of all suppliers, running order, layouts and other information pertaining to the events,
- Sharing of feedback and future improvements to help on investment return and revenue.
Dependant on the type of venue being advised, additional assistance can be provided to ensure a professional marketing campaign coincides with new improvements.
1. Work alongside existing marketing professional to share package details and target key clientele.
2. Marketing of the venue in order to attract couples including but not limited to:
a. Creating a brand and logo for the venue.
b. Creating a visually attractive website dedicated to the venue to encourage visits.
c. Carrying out social media and setting up a Facebook page to encourage enquiries.
d. Designing and organizing any paid for newspaper or magazine advertising.
e. Attending wedding fairs and designing the marketing materials around this.
f. Writing engaging press releases to send to local newspapers about the venue.
Every venue has the potential to charge for hire, though it will be relevant to the quality, size and facilities included. Before contacting the team, think about what you are willing to share and what you expect from each event, financially and personally. Also consider how many events you would like to host. This could be two a year to twenty two. Using our knowledge of existing venues and budgets of those looking in your area, we will create realistic profit figures.
This is a free meeting to share thoughts and explore the potential opportunity in some detail. This could be all that is needed to decide on whether this is the route for you or not. Fee = Free
If the opportunity is deemed worthy of further exploration, a member of the team will inspect the venue in more detail and create a report from which to start the next steps. This will include a S.W.O.T analysis, marketing guide, relevant supplier feedback, investment / development suggestions and financial breakdown. Fee = £200
If you wish to take the management of enquiries in-house, we can train you to ensure the right questions are asked and clientele vetted to suit the expectations for your venue. As venue owners you may wish to take the entire process on board internally therefore we can teach you about the event process and knowledge on what will be required. Fee = From £650
This level of assistance will be clear after the Assessment. Every venue will have differing amounts of preparation, time and skill required to set up and then coordinate an event. Once signed up as a Weddings by Annabel Exclusive Venue, we will take commission on each booking taking. Fee = starting at 20%
Contact the Team:
Annabel Candler – firstname.lastname@example.org – Based in Calthwaite, Near Penrith
Alternatively, call 07788 906164 (leave a message with optimal call back times)
Thank you for the time that you have dedicated to read this information.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully releasing the opportunity in your stunning space.